Friday, October 10, 2014

Eye Candy Friday

Hi everyone

This week has been a very emotional week for me. I have learnt a lot of things about myself and have found a lot of answers to a few questions that have been in my mind for a while.

Anyway back to this weeks Eye Candy we are going back this week to the '80's.

I loved watching this show on a Friday night(I think that when it was on my memory is a bit hazy)


 
 So who else watched this man in 21 Jump street. Mr Johnny Depp. He looked so innocent in this picture. I really do not need to tell you what else he has stared in do I.


So lets get to how he looks today, he had a guest role in the movie 21 Jump street and I will say it took a while for me to work it out.

 
 
Have a great weekend am off to play Ten Pin bowling with my boys this morning. Last week of school holidays here so off to do something fun and something that my son as picked it was his turn to choose what to do this week. I will admit he is ready to go back to school next week.
 
 
 
Elita xxx
 

1 comment: