Friday, October 3, 2014

Eye candy Friday

Hi Everyone

very quick post today, hubby home from work for a few days and we are having a family morning this morning before I catch up with my bestie and her wonderful kidlets later today for some much needed girly chat while the kids play.

So today was a bit hard I had no idea who I would choose to tempt you with today.

Here goes


 
Mr Taylor Kinney  so famous for being Lady Ga Ga's on/off again boyfriend and also for Vampire diaries and Chicago fire........he plays a great fireman. what do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
We need the suit photo too. so here you go he also has a great tattoo on his back. but can not find a good pic of it.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone, Let me know if there is anyone you would like to see for Eye Candy.
 
 
 
Have a great weekend.
 
Elita xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment