Monday, January 12, 2015

First week of my 2015 Goals


Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a great week.

My week has been a little up and down and feeling a little emotional but has been good despite that.

 Had been busy as usual enjoying the school holidays with my boys. My oldest son has had a few days away with his grandparents which has been great and lovely and quiet....and I have not had to answer any questions which seem to be all he does lately and if I do not have the answers or tell him that I will get the answer for him then he reminds me if I forget. I love how he want to know things but he asks me things even sometimes I would not even think he understands.

I must admit when he returned after 2 days he asked a lot so he made up for the time that he was not with me but then the behaviour went a bit off the show and he has been quite rude and demanding which is a little hard to take but that is ok he did get a lot of one on one when he was away and now he has to put up with sharing and waiting until I am not too busy to get him what he wanted.

 I have started my plans for this year I am so happy about that. I have a note in the front of my diary that reminds me of my goals for this year and I plan to stick to them.

I went out for a great lunch yesterday with some wonderful ladies, we laughed, talked and shared secrets as well as a lovely glass of wine and a great long lunch which I miss so much after having the children.

We went to a lovely little restaurant in Sandy Bay. It had a great menu and great atmosphere. It was just so fantastic to get out without the kids and have some adult girly time. Now I just need to make a date for next months lunch somewhere just as nice......so any ladies want to join just let me know we are always looking for new friends and if you need to get away from the family for a few hours then you are welcome to join us.

This morning I also started to exercise more, have taken a photo of what I was pushing. I had the pram, boy in pram and my oldest son on the skateboard attached to the pram. .....so a good amount of weight I pushed for 30 min. The oldest son took some photos so he would not get too bored.























I am even going to do a yoga program I found for my iPad called fit star yoga when the boys have a sleep and rest it is free and guides you through the program will let you know how that goes.Then I might just sit in the sun and read a book for a while after I book my tickets to see "Fifty shades of grey".......that's important right...

Love this blog post on Fat Mum Slim today 15-ordinary-things-2015/ Have a look at it see what you think.

Well signing off as I am writing this while playing with the kids at the park. Have a great week.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment