After my last post these are something I thought about while having chemotherapy and decided I needed something else to think about so I started my list.
Yes I am still young but I have a bucket list. so of the things on it I have achieved some I will achieve a little later in life. These are not only things I want to do but dreams and I am always working towards my dreams.
- Have a best friend who does not let me down.
- Feel breathless from a kiss.
Name a star.
- Own a husky.
- Surprise party thrown for me.
- Kiss in the rain.
Take a cute photo in photo booth with someone. Have a baby. Be called mummy.
- Take the kids on amazing holiday.
- Watch children get married.
- Be the best parents we can be.
- Be kissed unexpectedly.
- Wear couture.
- Be woken with a kiss.
- Visit set of my favourite show (BATB, Toronto,Canada).
- Experience paradise.
- Be a bridesmaid.
- Go to a Masquerade ball.
- Go on a cruise.
- Let go of a floating lantern.
- Become an inspiration .
- Stay in a penthouse.
- Send a letter to a random address and see if they write back.
So do you have bucket list and what is on yours. would love to hear some of the things you have on yours.
Have a great day.