Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Articles i love this week

Hi everyone
Just want to say Thank you to everyone who has left comments or has started to follow me lately, please feel free to share with friends and continue to let me know what you feel about my posts.

These are some of the things I love this week, let me know what you think of them.

five-ways-to-be-more-intentional-mom/ This is so me I seem to rush around and get everything done and then remember I have not spend the quality time my children need, must remember to slow down as mums and wives we are all guilty of this.

6-ways-to-have-a-happier-life-with-kids
 I love this article. Some of the things in remind me that yes maybe we do need to slow down a bit.......will say I love my routine and my kids seem to love it too.

looking-after-mum-me-time/
This is a great idea, we should all do this for each other. We all deserve a little me time.

/after-school-behaviour
Is it just my boy or do they seem to be a little out of control when they come home from school, my boys seems to push all my buttons and this seems to be the time he knows I will get upset with him but still he does it I quite often get "I listened all day at school, it is hard to do at home" it seems the moment we walk in the door my lovable well mannered boy stays outside. Maybe it is just me.

I am not the best parent will admit to that.....will be writing about that soon. Enjoy the rest of your hump day

Elita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment